Friday, December 17, 2010

A visit with the Grandparents...

Last night grandma and grandpa Park showed up at our home around 4:45ish.....TJ and Taylor were SO excited! They were litturaly bouncing off the walls!Jason got home shortly after and we headed to dinner...Golden Corral of course!
They only stayed for the night for they are on their way to Colorado for my cousins wedding. But this short time has ment the world to me! I dont remember the last time I didnt get to see my Grandma and Grandpa Park in Vernal for Christmas. They always stopped through on their way to Colorado if they werent staying for Christmas.
This is a pic of Taylor showing gama and papa the pictures of Baby Ramsi (Russ and Annies new baby) Grandpa said his computer wont show pictures any more so they hadnt seen any pictures of her.
Taylor LOVED grandma and grandpa beeing here! She grabbed their hands and hauled them around everywhere and made them read books and do puzzles with her over and over!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for staying with us! It was Great!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! I didn't know they were going to stop and see you guys!

    I feel bad that they hadn't seen Ramsi yet. Someone needs to help Grandpa get his computer working right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they got to stop over on their way to Denver! Taylor is adorable! You got new furniture!

    ReplyDelete