Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Year Old Dress...

My great grandma made "The Two Year Old Dress". It has been worn by all the two year old Merrell girls since. It recently has been "Redone" into a new Two Year Old Dress but still looks great!
My sweet Taylor has now turned two....almost two and a half! and gets to share in the tradition!
I called a friend from elementary school who is just starting her own photography business, and she hooked us up last saturday. She did amazing! We love them!
Taylors comment when I showed her...."Pitty Doda"...(She calls herself Doda)

I have been trying to scan the picture of my two year old pic...but I am well....Its just not working! So when Jason gets home from work tonight I will have him help me!

2 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful, and the dress is darling, what a great tradition! PS...so glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete