Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mini Pumpkin Muffins....

So last Wed the 8th of December was my 23rd Birthday. I dont know exactly what it was about 23 but...I was really dreading my birthday this year. No 23 is not very old...but....from someone who hasnt yet been 23..ITS OLD! So....anyways....I really wasnt up to doing much of anything that day. Taylor and I just stayed home all day! At first we watched some cartoons and played with her babies...we then got kind of bored...so my OCD kicked in and we started cleaning! It was a Great birthday presant from myself to have a clean home! and then...I remembered that I signed up to bring a dessert for that night at our Ward Christmas party! So...Taylor and I got to baking! I used Aspens Pumpkin Bars recipe and instead of putting them on a cookie sheet I made mini muffins. (for any of you on the Merrell Recipe Blog use the same recipe and oven temp but only bake them for 12 min. It made about 80 min muffins!)
After you bake them they have to be completly cooled before using my moms Cream Cheese Frosting recipe...This part was especially hard for Taylor....she kept telling me..."More cake mom pees!"

Like I said before it was my birthday and we litturally had all day...So....We cut the corner off of a ziplock baggie and made some cute designs on top! Yes it takes a little bit longer than the usual but so Cute....I also made some more yesterday for my Christmas Plated for our Neighbors and Friends!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! And I discovered this post just in time to use it for our Christmas Eve dessert with the seniors!

    ReplyDelete