Monday, March 7, 2011

LIVin it in Vegas!!!

Jana and I had a Liv Skinney confrence in Vegas this last weekend....So we decided why not make a family trip out of it. So we loaded up the campers and headed to Vegas. TJ couldnt miss that much school so he stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Carr.
The girls loved the comfort of having their campers! Obviously I was at the confrence all the time so I didnt get any pics of them playin at Circus Circus, the playground and the swimming pool.
This is Lee...AMAZING MAN!!! The first time I heard him on a team call a little over a month ago I told Jana...I AM going to meet that man some day!...and I DID!!! Lee you are a great example to me and I cant wait to see you in Dallas in a few weeks!!!
This is The Man! The man that created these Amazing products! JEFF TUTTLE!!! This man is a genious! Seriously...im not just saying that! He is so down to earth! Really cares about everyone and wants the world to be healthy! You can feel his love the moment you see him!
Part of the Vernal Team! We are ALL ROCKSTARS!!!


3 comments:

  1. Ok, I need to get some of this stuff that's making you so skinny. Send me some info, ok? What are you doing in Dallas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. livinternational.net/products that will explain the products. I am putting together a sample pkg for Kristi I will send you one as well. There is a training in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was just thinking "man Sasha never updates her blog." Then I realized, I didn't even have the right blog address and I saw it on Cindy's blog. Looks like so much fun though! I just started using the products that you sent me, I definitely am going to have to get more. They are great..And Forrest actually really likes the Liv Skinney drink as well (he kept stealing sips of mine today :)

    ReplyDelete