Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines 2011

I lost my camera two weeks ago so I have no pictures of my Red Family Home Evening dinner with the Homes and Zufelts but...it was still a way fun night anyways!Two days after our Red FHE I FOUND MY CAMERA!!! Taylor must have walked off with it...I found it in her toy bucket...
The day I found my camera the Relief Society Presadent called and asked if I wouldnt mind making some treats for a family in our ward who hasnt been feeling well...of course since I am the RS sec how could I tell her no...Nor did I want to miss a chane to Bake Treats!





I hade TONZ left over so I made an extra plate for Jason to bring to the missionaries that night at his meeting.


Like I said before we had our Red Dinner the week before so this Heart Shaped Pizza from Papa Murphy's is what the Carr Family eat for dinner...Jason said it looked like a regular pizza but with a Bite taken out of the top....


These are my Beautiful Flowers Jason sent to me while I was down at the Salon cleaning....

Happy Valentines Day...

3 comments:

  1. A regular pizza with a bite taken out of it. Jason, where is your sense of romance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look yummy. We got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's too! We also tried their new dessert Smore's pizza which i highly recommend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha--I loved Jason's comment--guess we've had a few too many of those Papa Murphy pizzas around here for them to seem romantic!

    ReplyDelete